Thursday, August 29, 2013
Parts of Kansas City I'd Like to Explore
A new resident to Kansas City, I am definitely not familiar with the layout of this city at all. Everything seems so confusing and it all starts looking the same to me. However, one of the most important aspects I look for in diverse cities like KC are its shopping districts. Although it may sound shallow and vapid, I really do enjoy shopping, even if it is just window shopping. I believe the condition of the shopping centers and availability of certain brands of shops really highlights the style of the city and what aesthetics it's interested in. So for my exploration project, I would really enjoy going to the Town Center Plaza shopping district and photographing the area surrounding it. Not only would this highlight the fashion aesthetics popular within the city, but it would also illustrate the city's general interests.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment