Continuing from our original studies of our selected objects, our class was instructed to observe and pattern and structure within the objects. From this guideline, we were asked to sketch the objects again, but this time emphasizing the pattern and structure. We then had to select 1 out of the 2 objects we had brought, and focus on a certain aspect of the object. Out of the bell pepper and orange, I selected the bell pepper. I decided to focus on the "chambers" within the pepper itself, and how those chambers house and protect the seeds of the bell pepper.
After closely studying the structure of our objects through observation and drawing, we were instructed to find objects with similar structures as homework. Focusing on the "chamber" aspect of the bell pepper, I sought out other objects with chambers or deep rivets in which they housed what they used to procreate with. From that, I chose the human heart, jalapenos, durians, and tomatoes.
No comments:
Post a Comment