With our project finally finished, all that was left was for it to be presented and photographed correctly. As a class, we worked together to completely clear the room of debris and unneeded tables in order to create a gallery space. This allowed our projects to be displayed in a professional, yet enjoyable manner.
After completely setting up our final pieces, we were then required to photograph our projects with close attention to digital craftsmanship. I attempted to make my piece as clean as possible by brushing off excess dirt and rolling it with a lint roller. I then proceeded to alter the lighting in order to emphasize the subtle wire netting that was vital to the form of the pieces. Finally, after thoroughly photographing my piece, I then took my selected 10 photos and edited them in Photoshop using cropping, color correction, and clone stamping.









No comments:
Post a Comment